One of the common definitions of branding is that it is simply a promise, it is that promise that you make to your customer.
One of the definitions of branding is that it is simply a promise, it is that promise that you make to your customer and depending on how much your customers believe that promise and how much they trust your brand they will start to develop that emotional connection to it. We all to some extent have that connection or attachment to certain brand , how many times have you heard someone say ‘i’m an apple person ‘ or how many people you know drive the same brand of cars all their life because they cannot imagine themselves in another car driving a different brand , it’s like your are asking them to be someone else. It’s true this specific car brand becomes part of who they are , part of their life, their personality, that’s when this brand connection becomes so strong that they believe 100% of the promise this brand gives to them .
One of the main reasons companies develop brands is because it helps them create this emotional connection with customers and potential customers. Companies establish their brands by building trust in a one-of-a kind promise about who they are and what they stand for and what unique and meaningful benefits they deliver.
Companies build brands by living up to their promises and the very successful ones try to do this every single time a customer comes into contact with their brand name or their message, it makes no difference if this contact is through advertising, publicity, word of mouth, the buying experience, customer service, billings, returns or any on-going communications, companies utilize all these contact touch points as opportunities to strengthen this emotional connection with customers.
Successful companies and businesses also strengthen this connection by constantly reinforcing their brand promise. They ensure that any customer encounters with their brand are consistent and that their brand promise to their customer is never broken to keep that special and sometimes unexplainable relation and attachment customers have with the brand going strong.
People buy brands because they relate to and trust their distinctions and promises. Consumers are willing to spend extra time,money and sometime effort in order to obtain that one brands they truly believe in.
Brands that are preferred and valued by consumers deliver a long list of business benefits that translate to higher sales, higher profit margins, and higher owner value. Consider these brand advantages as proof:
– Consumers are willing to pay more to buy brands because they believe that the brands deliver outstanding and desirable benefits.
– Consumers stay loyal to brands, buying them more often, in greater volume, and without the need for promotional incentives.
– Retailers provide brands greater store visibility because they know that brands drive sales and result in higher store revenues.
– Brand owners don’t need to launch new offerings from scratch. They can grow their businesses by leveraging their brands into product and line extensions.
– Brand owners find it easier to attract and retain good employees because applicants believe in the quality of the workplace based on advance knowledge of the caliber of the brand.
– Brand owners run more efficient operations because they align all decisions with the mission, vision, and values that underpin the brand promise.
– Brand owners benefit from increased market share, increased investor support, and increased company value.
To sum up, your brand is an image that makes its way into consumers’ minds to influence how they think and buy. It’s based on the promise people believe about you and the reputation they link with your name as the result of all the times and ways they’ve come into contact with you, your name, your logo, or any aspect of your brand.Type your paragraph here.
NLP AND HYPNOSIS IN TORONTO - PNLP.CA © All Rights Reserved.
647-674-2122 - email@example.com - Hudson’s Bay Centre, 2 Bloor St. East Suite 3500 (Metro: Bloor -Yonge) , Toronto, ON M4W 1A8