1.Behavioral integration of the basic presuppositions of NLP, including:
a. Outcome orientation with respect for others’ models of the world and the ecology of the system.
b. Distinction between map and territory.
c. There is only feedback (cybernetic)-no failure.
d. Meaning of your communication is the response you get.
e. Adaptive intent of all behavior.
f. Everyone has the necessary resources to succeed.
g. Resistance is a signal of insufficient pacing.
h. Law of requisite variety.
2. Rapport, establishment and maintenance of.
3. Pacing and Leading (verbal and non verbal).
4. Calibration (sensory based experience).
5. Representational systems (predicates, and accessing cues).
8. Elicitation of well-formed, ecological outcomes
and structures of present state.
9. Overlap and Translation.
10. Metaphor creation.
11. Frames; contrast, relevancy, As If, Backtrack.
12. Anchoring (VAK).
13. Anchoring Techniques (contextualized to the field of application).
14. Ability to shift consciousness to external or internal, as required by the moment’s task.
15. Dissociation and Association.
18. Verbal and non-verbal elicitation of responses.
19. Accessing and building of resources.
21. Strategies; detection, elicitation, utilization, & installation.
22. Demonstration of behavioral flexibility.
NLP AND HYPNOSIS IN TORONTO - PNLP.CA © All Rights Reserved.
647-674-2122 - firstname.lastname@example.org - NLP and Hypnosis Training in Toronto Mississauga Brampton Oakville